Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baby face at 30 weeks and 2 days

At our appointment yesterday we had another ultrasound because they were a little curious as to how big Caleb and I were measuring up to this point. Turns out we're still 2 weeks ahead and his estimated weight right now is 4.5 lbs. Looks like we've got a big healthy boy! I was excited to get to see him but words cannot describe how I felt when I heard his heartbeat and saw his sweet face. Of course we think he's just adorable but I'll let you see for yourself...







It's still too early to tell if he'll be early or not but they're going to keep monitoring us from here on out. Here's a belly shot at right at 30 weeks.

2 comments:

Sandra Bird said...

Truly amazing!!! Thanks for posting!

Jenn & David said...

yay!!! You got your 3D ultrasound after all. Isn't that so special! Glad to hear he is one healthy little boy.