Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh happy day




Today's the BIG day...Graduation day that is! We're headed to Greenville this afternoon so Nick can walk and get his MBA degree from ECU. I guess this former SHS pirate is a "pirate" again, but we all know first and foremost he's a wolfpacker at heart and will always be. I couldn't be prouder of my husband. He's worked so hard and I admire and respect his accomplishments. We've both dreamed about today for the past 4 or so years...and by God's grace it's finally here! It doesn't even seem real that he's done with school, but I'm sure it will very soon. We're looking forward to spending a lot more time together and moving on...
CONGRATULATIONS NICK, I LOVE YOU!





Stay tuned for more pictures after the ceremony!

4 comments:

Jesse said...

I am so happy for Nick and so jealous at the same time! Congrats man, ECU is a serious program with intense classes, great job. This is an inspiration for my last year...

Jesse K.

Jenn & David said...

Congratulations Nick! We are all very excited for you!

Miranda said...

Congrats!!! You earned it! :)

Miranda

Shannon Dingle said...

Congrats, Nick!