Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Meet our sweet neighbors

Most of you have heard us speak of Harold and Judy. Some of you wanted to meet them so I decided to give them a blog post. They are a precious couple that take such good care of us. Not only do they treat Tanner like he's theirs, but they also feed us and give me flowers all the time. Judy has the most beautiful roses and is a wonderful cook. Harold has the best sense of humor and keeps up laughing. They run the grill up the road on Ten Ten and are some of the most gracious people we know. In fact, I think we've been adopted into their family and we love them!



Judy makes sure that I have fresh flowers like this in my house most of the spring and summer...it's great!

1 comments:

The Barts said...

You have jewels as neighbors...we need more of those in the world!!! This reminds us that we should all be better neighbors and love on each other like them!